Every Wednesday, 1pm-2pm
Chat 1:1 with Talent Acquisition Specialists to discuss openings in our Laboratory Services Departments. We have locations throughout Virginia and Northeastern North Carolina. If you’re interested in this chat but are unable to attend, please email Kara Burke at email@example.com.
Along with competitive salary we also offer the following benefits:
Adoption, Infertility, and Surrogacy Reimbursement
Educational Assistance Programs, including Tuition Assistance
Emergency Back-Up Care
Financial Wellness Tools, including extra student debt payments on your student loans
Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
Paid Annual Leave (PAL)
Paid Parental Leave
Sentara Laboratory Services:
- ASCP Test Utilization Champions – Making national headlines! Sentara Healthcare including the laboratory team was recognized by the American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP) as a 2022 ‘Choosing Wisely’ champion for a multi-year initiative to reduce the use of obsolete or unnecessary lab tests. The ASCP’s 10-year-old worldwide initiative targets tests that add cost, but not value, to patient care and outcomes, and seeks to optimize laboratory utilization.
- CEO Award – Sentara Laboratory Services received 1st place for the CEO Award. This was due to many significant contributions in:
- Forming a system-wide patient blood management program to achieve better patient outcomes by reducing transfusions by 6600+ units and preventing 265+ medical complications,
- Expansion and implementation of a massive 3 year work effort to establish a regional consolidated laboratory model and creation of a regionalized laboratory hub at SMJH,
- Utilizing systemness to leverage enhanced vendor agreements,
- Building a covid testing lab within 10 days that maintained PCR test TAT within 48 hours throughout the pandemic, and
- Achieved 3-year savings of $28 million and annual savings of $18 million/year
- Passed American Red Cross Audit – Sentara Laboratory services successfully passed its ARC audit allowing Sentara Laboratory Services to continue to provide innovative diagnostics to our blood donor partners.