We invite all Registered Nurses (New Graduate and Experienced) to attend our mix and mingle hiring event at Waterman’s Surfside Grille in Virginia Beach, VA. Food and beverages will be paid for by Sentara. Recruiters and hiring managers will be ready to chat 1:1 with you about our job openings at Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital and answer any questions you may have. See below for event details! If you aren’t able to attend this event but are interested in learning more about a position, please email Tess Davis at email@example.com.
*NOTE* If you’re a current Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital employee, see below for how you can attend this event and the perks of referring an RN to the event. You don’t need to be an RN to refer an RN.
Thursday, June 23, 5pm-7pm
Waterman’s Surfside Grille in Virginia Beach, Virginia
RSVP here by June 20 and schedule a pre-screening with a recruiter: https://bit.ly/3GAWtCn
*Note* You must RSVP and receive an invite from a recruiter in order to attend
– We invite all Experienced and New Graduate Registered Nurses to mix and mingle with nurse managers and recruiters to learn more about nursing careers at Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital.
– Food and beverages paid for by Sentara, including 1 adult drink ticket per person.
– Attendees will be entered into a raffle for a $100 gift card to their choice of the following: Lululemon, Figs, Amazon, Target, or UberEats.
Generous Sign On Bonus and Robust Relocation Assistance available for qualifying positions and candidates!
If you’re a current Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital employee:
– Refer an RN to this event and you can attend with your referral. Food and beverages will be paid for by Sentara including 1 alcoholic drink ticket per person.
– You don’t need to be an RN to refer an RN, you just need to be a current Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital employee.
– You can refer as many RNs as you’d like to this event, there is no limit.
– If your referral is hired, you may be eligible to receive an employee referral bonus of up to $10,000! Sentara employees, visit the Employee Referral Program page on WaveNet for full program details. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
– If you plan to attend with your referral please RSVP here by June 20: https://bit.ly/3GAWtCn
– Regardless of if you plan to attend, please ensure your referral RSVPs to the event by June 20: https://bit.ly/3GAWtCn
– FYI the $100 raffle will be for candidates only, Sentara employees will not be entered into the raffle.
About Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital:
Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital is a 282-bed acute care facility located in Virginia Beach, VA. We are Magnet-designated for nursing excellence and are home to the region’s only Level III Trauma Center. Our other clinical services include; Mental Health Unit, Coastal Cancer Center; Diabetes Center; Orthopedics; Accredited Sleep Disorders Center; and an Inpatient Rehab unit. We are also home to one of three locations within the Sentara Heart network of care that provides a quality heart surgery program. We do stents, pacemakers, open-heart surgery, valve replacements. We have a dedicated cardiac surgery operating room, a dedicated cardiac surgery intensive care unit, 12 pre- and post-op procedure rooms, and a 12 bed dedicated cardiac unit. We also provide access to specialized heart clinics, advanced cardiac imaging and the latest clinical research.
Award-winning: Sentara Healthcare is a Virginia and Northeast North Carolina-based not-for-profit integrated healthcare provider that has been in business for over 131 years. Offering more than 500 sites of care including 12 hospitals, PACE, home health, hospice, medical groups, imaging services, therapy, outpatient surgery centers, and an 858,000 member health plan. The people of the communities that we serve have nominated Sentara “Employer of Choice” for over ten years. U.S. News and Report has recognized Sentara as having the Best Hospitals for 15+ years. Sentara offers professional development and a continued employment philosophy!
Diversity: Sentara Healthcare prides itself on the diversity and inclusiveness of its close to an almost 30,000-member workforce. Diversity, inclusion, and belonging are guiding principles of the organization to ensure its workforce reflects the communities it serves. Our success is supported by a family-friendly culture that encourages community involvement and creates unlimited opportunities for development and growth.
Benefits: Sentara offers an attractive array of full-time benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Sick, Tuition Reimbursement, a 401k/403B, Performance Plus Bonus, Career Advancement Opportunities, Work Perks, and more.
Enhanced benefits include: Paid Parental Leave, Adoption/Infertility/Surrogacy Reimbursement, Family Caregiver Leave, and Emergency Back-up Care have been added to support you and your family. The Sentara Student Debt Program, Emergency Savings Account and a Floating holiday have been added to promote your well-being and secure your financial future.
Be a part of an excellent healthcare organization that cares about our People, Quality, Patient Safety, Service and Integrity. Join a team that has a Mission to improve health every day, join the Sentara Team!