We invite you to attend our networking event at Top Golf in Virginia Beach, VA for cardiac job openings at Sentara Heart Hospital in Norfolk, VA. Top Golf games, food, and beverages will be paid for by Sentara. Recruiters and hiring managers will be ready to chat 1:1 with you about our job openings and answer any questions you may have. See below for event details! If you have any questions, please reach out to Tess Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*NOTE* If you’re a current Sentara employee and would like to attend and bring a referral to the event, please email Tess Davis at email@example.com. Please provide your name along with your referral’s name, contact information, and position of interest.
Wednesday, November 30, 4pm-7pm
5444 Greenwich Rd
Virginia Beach, VA 23462
RSVP at: http://bit.ly/3E2eus5
– We invite you to mix and mingle with managers and recruiters to learn more about cardiac careers at Sentara Heart Hospital in Norfolk, VA.
– Top Golf games, food, and beverages paid for by Sentara.
– $100 Raffle Prizes for attendees and Giveaways
– Keynote speaker (starting at 5pm) on “Growing up in Sentara Norfolk General”
– Recruiters from Sentara and Sentara College of Health Sciences available to answer your questions about cardiac careers, benefits, and more!
Generous Sign On Bonus and Robust Relocation Assistance available for qualifying positions and candidates!
Hiring for the following positions:
Cardiovascular Invasive Specialists
If you’re a current Sentara employee:
– Refer someone to this event and you can attend with your referral. Your Top Golf games, food, and beverages will be paid for by Sentara.
– If your referral is hired, you may be eligible to receive an employee referral bonus of up to $10,000! Sentara employees, visit the Employee Referral Program page on WaveNet for full program details.
– Please email Tess Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name along with your referral’s name, contact information, and position of interest.
Along with competitive salary we also offer the following benefits:
- Adoption, Infertility, and Surrogacy Reimbursement
- Educational Assistance Programs, including Tuition Assistance
- Emergency Back-Up Care
- Financial Wellness Tools, including extra student debt payments on your student loans.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Annual Leave (PAL)
- Paid Parental Leave
Award-winning: Sentara Healthcare is a Virginia and Northeast North Carolina-based not-for-profit integrated healthcare provider that has been in business for over 131 years. Offering more than 500 sites of care including 12 hospitals, PACE, home health, hospice, medical groups, imaging services, therapy, outpatient surgery centers, and an 858,000 member health plan. The people of the communities that we serve have nominated Sentara “Employer of Choice” for over ten years. U.S. News and Report has recognized Sentara as having the Best Hospitals for 15+ years. Sentara offers professional development and a continued employment philosophy!
Diversity: Sentara Healthcare prides itself on the diversity and inclusiveness of its close to an almost 30,000-member workforce. Diversity, inclusion, and belonging are guiding principles of the organization to ensure its workforce reflects the communities it serves. Our success is supported by a family-friendly culture that encourages community involvement and creates unlimited opportunities for development and growth.
Be a part of an excellent healthcare organization that cares about our People, Quality, Patient Safety, Service and Integrity. Join a team that has a Mission to improve health every day, join the Sentara Team!