We invite you to attend our mix and mingle hiring event at Seven Sounds Brewing Company in Elizabeth City, NC. Food and beverages will be paid for by Sentara. Recruiters and hiring managers will be ready to chat 1:1 with you about our job openings at our Sentara Medical Group locations in Elizabeth City and Moyock, NC. See below for event details! If you aren’t able to attend this event but are interested in learning more about a position, please email Erin Negrete at ESNEGRE1@sentara.com.
*NOTE* If you’re a current Sentara employee, see below for how you can attend this event and the perks of referring an employee to the event.
Wednesday, August 10, 4pm-7pm
Seven Sounds Brewing Company
112 N Water St
Elizabeth City, NC 27909
RSVP at: https://indeedhi.re/3zixqk2
*Note* You must RSVP and receive an invite from a recruiter in order to attend
Clinical Lab Assistant
Licensed Practical Nurse
– We invite you to mix and mingle with nurse managers and recruiters to learn more about careers at Sentara Medical Group in Elizabeth City and Moyock, NC.
– Food and beverages will be paid for by Sentara, including 2 adult drinks.
If you’re a current Sentara employee:
– Refer a family member or friend to this event and you can attend with your referral. Your food and beverages will be paid for by Sentara, including 2 adult drinks.
– You can refer as many people as you’d like to this event, there is no limit.
– If your referral is hired, you may be eligible to receive an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000! Sentara employees, visit the Employee Referral Program page on WaveNet for full program details. Email email@example.com with any questions.
– If you’d like to refer someone to this event, please email your name and the name of your referral to Erin Negrete at ESNEGRE1@sentara.com. If your referral attends this event, you can attend with them.
Award-winning: Sentara Healthcare is a Virginia and Northeast North Carolina-based not-for-profit integrated healthcare provider that has been in business for over 131 years. Offering more than 500 sites of care including 12 hospitals, PACE, home health, hospice, medical groups, imaging services, therapy, outpatient surgery centers, and an 858,000 member health plan. The people of the communities that we serve have nominated Sentara “Employer of Choice” for over ten years. U.S. News and Report has recognized Sentara as having the Best Hospitals for 15+ years. Sentara offers professional development and a continued employment philosophy!
Diversity: Sentara Healthcare prides itself on the diversity and inclusiveness of its close to an almost 30,000-member workforce. Diversity, inclusion, and belonging are guiding principles of the organization to ensure its workforce reflects the communities it serves. Our success is supported by a family-friendly culture that encourages community involvement and creates unlimited opportunities for development and growth.
Benefits: Sentara offers an attractive array of full-time benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Sick, Tuition Reimbursement, a 401k/403B, Performance Plus Bonus, Career Advancement Opportunities, Work Perks, and more.
Enhanced Benefits to support you and your family include: Paid Parental Leave, Adoption/Infertility/Surrogacy Reimbursement, Family Caregiver Leave, and Emergency Back-up Care. Enhanced benefits to promote your well-being and secure your financial future include; The Sentara Student Debt Program, Emergency Savings Account and a Floating holiday.
Be a part of an excellent healthcare organization that cares about our People, Quality, Patient Safety, Service and Integrity. Join a team that has a Mission to improve health every day, join the Sentara Team!