We invite Experienced Registered Nurses (at least 18 months of nursing experience) to attend our mix and mingle hiring event at Back Bay’s Farmhouse Brewing Co. in Virginia Beach, VA to learn more about Inpatient Case Management careers at Sentara. Hors d’oeuvres, beverages (including 1 adult drink), and raffle prizes including $100 gift cards will be provided by Sentara. Recruiters and hiring managers will be ready to chat 1:1 with you about exciting career opportunities. If you aren’t able to attend this event but are interested in learning more about a position, please email Shannon Acosta at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*NOTE* If you’re a current Sentara employee, see below for how you can attend this event and the perks of referring an employee to the event.
Tuesday, August 16, 5pm-7pm
Back Bay’s Farmhouse Brewing Co.
1805 Kempsville Rd
Virginia Beach, VA 23464
Upon arrival, please enter the front door of the Farmhouse, and follow signs to our private event space upstairs in the Parlor room. Ample parking is available onsite at Farmhouse
– Mix and mingle with nurse managers and recruiters to learn more about Inpatient Case Management careers at Sentara.
– Hors d’oeuvres, beverages (including 1 adult drink), and raffle prizes including $100 gift cards will be provided by Sentara.
– Interviews and on-the-spot verbal offers provided.
– Must be licensed as a registered nurse in Virginia or compact state (or eligible for reciprocity) with at least 18 months of nursing experience.
– Dress in smart casual – i.e. jeans and professional top. Scrubs are fine if coming from work.
– Please bring your resume.
Positions we’re for:
Inpatient Case Manager (RN)
Manager, Inpatient Case Management
Team Coordinator, Inpatient Case Management
Team Lead, Inpatient Case Management
Locations we’re hiring for:
– Sentara Leigh Hospital (Norfolk, VA): Our Magnet® recognized, 250-private-room facility specializes in cardiac, gynecological, breast and orthopedic care, with 48 beds designated for our Orthopedic Hospital.
– Sentara Norfolk General Hospital (Norfolk, VA): With 525 beds, we are the region’s first Magnet® hospital serving as a busy Level I Trauma Center and the primary teaching site for Eastern Virginia Medical School. Our campus is also home to Sentara Heart Hospital. Recently ranked the #3 hospital in Virginia by US News and World Report in 2022.
– Sentara Virginia Beach General (Virginia Beach, VA): We are a 276-bed, Magnet® recognized acute care facility offering specialized tertiary services, along with Centers of Excellence in cardiac, stroke, cancer, ortho, diabetes and sleep disorder care.
If you’re a current Sentara employee:
– Refer a family member or friend to this event and you can attend with your referral. Hors d’oeuvres, beverages will be paid for by Sentara, including 1 adult drink tickets.
– You can refer as many people as you’d like to this event, there is no limit.
– If your referral is hired, you may be eligible to receive an employee referral bonus of up to $10,000! Sentara employees, visit the Employee Referral Program page on WaveNet for full program details. Email email@example.com with any questions.
– If you’d like to refer someone to this event, please email your name and the name of your referral to Shannon Acosta at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your referral attends this event, you can attend with them.
Award-winning: Sentara Healthcare is a Virginia and Northeast North Carolina-based not-for-profit integrated healthcare provider that has been in business for over 131 years. Offering more than 500 sites of care including 12 hospitals, PACE, home health, hospice, medical groups, imaging services, therapy, outpatient surgery centers, and an 858,000 member health plan. The people of the communities that we serve have nominated Sentara “Employer of Choice” for over ten years. U.S. News and Report has recognized Sentara as having the Best Hospitals for 15+ years. Sentara offers professional development and a continued employment philosophy!
Diversity: Sentara Healthcare prides itself on the diversity and inclusiveness of its close to an almost 30,000-member workforce. Diversity, inclusion, and belonging are guiding principles of the organization to ensure its workforce reflects the communities it serves. Our success is supported by a family-friendly culture that encourages community involvement and creates unlimited opportunities for development and growth.
Benefits: Sentara offers an attractive array of full-time benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Sick, Tuition Reimbursement, a 401k/403B, Performance Plus Bonus, Career Advancement Opportunities, Work Perks, and more.
Enhanced Benefits to support you and your family include: Paid Parental Leave, Adoption/Infertility/Surrogacy Reimbursement, Family Caregiver Leave, and Emergency Back-up Care. Enhanced benefits to promote your well-being and secure your financial future include; The Sentara Student Debt Program, Emergency Savings Account and a Floating holiday.
Be a part of an excellent healthcare organization that cares about our People, Quality, Patient Safety, Service and Integrity. Join a team that has a Mission to improve health every day, join the Sentara Team!