Are you graduating from a Nursing Program any time between December 2022 and December 2023? Join the Sentara team for this not-to-be-missed early hire event! Learn why Sentara is a great place to start your nursing career, interview with our managers, and secure your first professional role with our Sentara team. If you’re unable to attend this event but are interested in a position or have any questions, please contact Christina Berry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday, December 12, 3pm-6pm
Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center
Health Education Center
2300 Opitz Blvd
Woodbridge, VA 22191
RSVP to attend at: https://bit.ly/3BFDV1F
– This is an early hire event for nursing students currently enrolled in a professional nursing program who are scheduled to graduate between December 2022-December 2023.
– Meet hiring managers from Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center (Woodbridge, VA) and discuss openings on their teams.
– Early hire job offers will be extended during this event. Secure your position on the Sentara team NOW, before you graduate!
– Early hire bonuses are available to any nursing students accepting a position during this event!
– Sentara’s Student Debt Program will help you pay off your student loans faster!
– To be ready for a job offer during the event, be sure to apply in advance https://bit.ly/3qYn84P or at www.sentaracareers.com, keyword search JR-13390.
Benefits for new graduate RNs at Sentara:
– Competitive starting salaries with an automatic raise at one year.
– All new graduate RNs are automatically enrolled into Sentara’s Nurse Residency Program upon hire.
– Sign-on Bonuses for qualifying positions and candidates – special sign on bonus available for those who accept an offer from our RN Match Day events!
– Uniform allowance towards 1 set of scrubs
– Paid Time Off, Parental and Caregiver Leave
– Education Assistance Program or Student Loan Paydown Benefit
– Emergency Back-up Care
– Health, Dental, Vision, Auto, Home & Pet Insurance Options
– Adoption/Infertility/Surrogacy Reimbursement
– Immediate matching of 403(b) (50% up to the first 6%)
Award-winning: Sentara Healthcare is a Virginia and Northeast North Carolina-based not-for-profit integrated healthcare provider that has been in business for over 131 years. Offering more than 500 sites of care including 12 hospitals, PACE, home health, hospice, medical groups, imaging services, therapy, outpatient surgery centers, and an 858,000 member health plan. The people of the communities that we serve have nominated Sentara “Employer of Choice” for over ten years. U.S. News and Report has recognized Sentara as having the Best Hospitals for 15+ years. Sentara offers professional development and a continued employment philosophy!
Diversity: Sentara Healthcare prides itself on the diversity and inclusiveness of its close to an almost 30,000-member workforce. Diversity, inclusion, and belonging are guiding principles of the organization to ensure its workforce reflects the communities it serves. Our success is supported by a family-friendly culture that encourages community involvement and creates unlimited opportunities for development and growth.
Benefits: Sentara offers an attractive array of full-time benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Sick, Tuition Reimbursement, a 401k/403B, Performance Plus Bonus, Career Advancement Opportunities, Work Perks, and more.
Enhanced Benefits to support you and your family include: Paid Parental Leave, Adoption/Infertility/Surrogacy Reimbursement, Family Caregiver Leave, and Emergency Back-up Care. Enhanced benefits to promote your well-being and secure your financial future include; The Sentara Student Debt Program, Emergency Savings Account and a Floating holiday.
Be a part of an excellent healthcare organization that cares about our People, Quality, Patient Safety, Service, and Integrity. Join a team that has a Mission to improve health every day, join the Sentara Team!