We invite all Medical Laboratory Techs (New Graduate and Experienced) to attend our mix and mingle hiring event at Three Notch’d Brewing Company in Charlottesville, VA. Food and beverages will be paid for by Sentara. Recruiters and hiring managers will be ready to chat one on one with you about our job openings and answer any questions you may have. See below for event details!
*NOTE* If you’re a current Sentara employee, see below for how you can attend this event and the perks of referring a MT/MLT to the event. If you have a referral please email Kara Burke at email@example.com. Please provide your name along with your referral’s name, contact information, and position of interest.
Wednesday, October 19, 2022, 6pm-9pm
Three Notch’d Brewing Company – Charlottesville, VA
520 2ND ST SE, Charlottesville, VA 22902
RSVP here by 11:59pm on 10/16 (Sunday) and schedule a pre-screening with a recruiter: https://bit.ly/3qPOSIV
*Note* You must RSVP and receive an invite from a recruiter in order to attend. If you have any questions, please reach out to Kara Burke at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– We invite all Experienced and New Graduate MT/MLTs to mix and mingle with lab managers and recruiters to learn more about medical lab tech careers at our Sentara hospitals in Charlottesville, VA and Harrisonburg, VA.
– food and beverages paid for by Sentara, including 1 alcoholic drink ticket per person.
– Attendees will be entered into a raffle for a $100 gift card to their choice of the following: Amazon or Target.
Generous Sign on Bonus available for qualifying positions and candidates!
Hiring for the following locations:
Sentara Martha Jefferson Hospital (Charlottesville, VA)
Sentara RMH Medical Center (Harrisonburg, VA)
If you’re a current Sentara employee:
– Refer a MT/MLT to this event and you can attend with your referral. Your food and beverages will be paid for by Sentara, including 1 alcoholic drink ticket per person.
– If you have a referral please email Kara Burke at email@example.com. Please provide your name along with your referral’s name, contact information, and position of interest.
– You can refer as many MTs/MLTs as you’d like to this event, there is no limit.
– You will receive a $50 Visa gift card, as a thank you, for each referral of yours that attends. You don’t need to attend the event in order to receive the gift card(s).
– If your referral is hired, you may be eligible to receive an employee referral bonus of up to $10,000! Sentara employees, visit the Employee Referral Program page on WaveNet for full program details.
– FYI the $100 raffle will be for candidates only, Sentara employees will not be entered into the raffle.
Award-winning: Sentara Healthcare is a Virginia and Northeast North Carolina-based not-for-profit integrated healthcare provider that has been in business for over 131 years. Offering more than 500 sites of care including 12 hospitals, PACE, home health, hospice, medical groups, imaging services, therapy, outpatient surgery centers, and an 858,000 member health plan. The people of the communities that we serve have nominated Sentara “Employer of Choice” for over ten years. U.S. News and Report has recognized Sentara as having the Best Hospitals for 15+ years. Sentara offers professional development and a continued employment philosophy!
Diversity: Sentara Healthcare prides itself on the diversity and inclusiveness of its close to an almost 30,000-member workforce. Diversity, inclusion, and belonging are guiding principles of the organization to ensure its workforce reflects the communities it serves. Our success is supported by a family-friendly culture that encourages community involvement and creates unlimited opportunities for development and growth.
Benefits: Sentara offers an attractive array of full-time benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Sick, Tuition Reimbursement, a 401k/403B, Performance Plus Bonus, Career Advancement Opportunities, Work Perks, and more.
Enhanced Benefits to support you and your family include: Paid Parental Leave, Adoption/Infertility/Surrogacy Reimbursement, Family Caregiver Leave, and Emergency Back-up Care. Enhanced benefits to promote your well-being and secure your financial future include; The Sentara Student Debt Program, Emergency Savings Account and a Floating holiday.
Be a part of an excellent healthcare organization that cares about our People, Quality, Patient Safety, Service, and Integrity. Join a team that has a Mission to improve health every day, join the Sentara Team!