We invite all Nursing Care Partners, ED Techs, Operating Room Attendants, and Sterile Processing Techs to spend a fun evening at Bowlero in Charlottesville, VA. Your bowling games, food and beverages will be paid for by Sentara. Recruiters and hiring managers from Sentara Martha Jefferson Hospital will be ready to chat 1:1 with you about our job openings, answer any questions you may have, and potential offers on site. See below for event details!
*NOTE* If you’re a current Sentara employee and would like to refer someone to this event, please email Rae Ellerbe email@example.com. Please provide your name along with your referral’s name, contact information, and position of interest. You can also attend this event with your referral.
Tuesday, October 4, 2022, 4pm-7:30pm
Bowlero Charlottesville – Charlottesville, VA
335 Rivanna Plaza Dr., Charlottesville, VA 22901
RSVP by 4:00pm on 9/30 (Friday) https://bit.ly/3LsgVrj
– We invite you to mix and mingle with lab managers and recruiters to learn more about clinical support careers at our Sentara Martha Jefferson Hospital (Charlottesville, VA). We’re hiring for Nursing Care Partners, ED Techs, Operating Room Attendants, and Sterile Processing Techs.
– Games, food, and beverages will be paid for by Sentara.
– Exciting door prizes.
– Generous Sign on Bonus available for qualifying positions and candidates!
If you’re a current Sentara employee:
– Refer an applicant to this event and you can attend with your referral. Your games, food and beverages will be paid for by Sentara.
– You can refer as many applicants as you’d like to this event, there is no limit.
– You will receive a $50 Visa gift card, as a thank you, for each referral of yours that attends. You don’t need to attend the event in order to receive the gift card(s).
– If your referral is hired, you may be eligible to receive an employee referral bonus of up to $1,000! Sentara employees, visit the Employee Referral Program page on WaveNet for full program details.
Award-winning: Sentara Healthcare is a Virginia and Northeast North Carolina-based not-for-profit integrated healthcare provider that has been in business for over 131 years. Offering more than 500 sites of care including 12 hospitals, PACE, home health, hospice, medical groups, imaging services, therapy, outpatient surgery centers, and an 858,000 member health plan. The people of the communities that we serve have nominated Sentara “Employer of Choice” for over ten years. U.S. News and Report has recognized Sentara as having the Best Hospitals for 15+ years. Sentara offers professional development and a continued employment philosophy!
Diversity: Sentara Healthcare prides itself on the diversity and inclusiveness of its close to an almost 30,000-member workforce. Diversity, inclusion, and belonging are guiding principles of the organization to ensure its workforce reflects the communities it serves. Our success is supported by a family-friendly culture that encourages community involvement and creates unlimited opportunities for development and growth.
Benefits: Sentara offers an attractive array of full-time benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Sick, Tuition Reimbursement, a 401k/403B, Performance Plus Bonus, Career Advancement Opportunities, Work Perks, and more.
Enhanced Benefits to support you and your family include: Paid Parental Leave, Adoption/Infertility/Surrogacy Reimbursement, Family Caregiver Leave, and Emergency Back-up Care. Enhanced benefits to promote your well-being and secure your financial future include; The Sentara Student Debt Program, Emergency Savings Account and a Floating holiday.
As a Nursing Care Partner/Patient Care Technician with Sentara, you will have the opportunity to learn many new skills. From taking vitals to blood draws and daily care. The primary duties of this position include supporting the admission/discharge process, changing, bathing ambulating patients, drawing blood, Foley catheter care, meeting patient needs while working under the direct supervision of a nurse. You will find that teamwork is exceptional, with everyone working together to provide the best care for our patients. Click https://youtu.be/GodktM6dS_M to hear Jennifer tell us about a day in the life of a Nursing Care Partner (NCP) with Sentara Healthcare.
Be a part of an excellent healthcare organization that cares about our People, Quality, Patient Safety, Service and Integrity. Join a team that has a Mission to improve health every day, join the Sentara Team!