We invite all Registered Nurses (New Graduate and Experienced) to attend our mix and mingle hiring event at Big Ugly Brewing in Chesapeake, VA. Food and beverages will be provided by Sentara. Learn more about sign on bonuses, fabulous benefits, and interview 1:1 with recruiters and hiring managers. See below for event details. If you’re interested in this event but are unable to attend, please email Loretta Williams, firstname.lastname@example.org.
*NOTE* If you’re a current Sentara employee, see below for how you can attend this event and the perks of referring an RN to the event.
Along with competitive salary we also offer the following benefits:
Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off and Sick time
401k/403B AND a 401a
Performance Plus Bonus
Career Advancement Opportunities
Student Debt Repayment Program
6 paid holidays and a floating holiday
New resources that will help strengthen your financial outlook
Tuesday, April 18, 4pm-7pm
Big Ugly Brewing
845 S Battlefield Blvd, Chesapeake, VA 23322
RSVP here: http://bit.ly/3ncehOB
Sign On Bonus and Uniform Allowance available for qualified candidates! Limited time offer.
– We invite all Experienced and New Graduate Registered Nurses to mix and mingle with nurse managers and recruiters to learn more about nursing careers at Sentara Albemarle Medical Center.
– Hors d’oeuvres and 2 adult drink tickets provided by Sentara
We’re Hiring Registered Nurses For:
Intensive Care Unit
Intermediate Care Unit
If you’re a Sentara employee:
– Refer an RN to this event and you can attend with your referral. Food and beverages will be paid for by Sentara including 2 alcoholic drink tickets per person.
– If your referral is hired, you may be eligible to receive an employee referral bonus of up to $10,000! Sentara employees, visit the Employee Referral Program page on WaveNet for full program details. Email email@example.com with any questions.
– Please email Loretta Williams, firstname.lastname@example.org, with the full name and contact information of your referral and if you plan on attending the event.
Award-winning: Sentara Healthcare is a Virginia and Northeast North Carolina-based not-for-profit integrated healthcare provider that has been in business for over 131 years. Offering more than 500 sites of care including 12 hospitals, PACE (Elder Care), home health, hospice, medical groups, imaging services, therapy, outpatient surgery centers, and an 858,000-member health plan. The people of the communities that we serve have nominated Sentara “Employer of Choice” for over ten years. U.S. News and Report has recognized Sentara as having the Best Hospitals for 15+ years. Sentara offers professional development and a continued employment philosophy!
About Sentara Albemarle Medical Center:
Located in Elizabeth City, North Carolina, Sentara Albemarle Medical Center is a full service facility offering a wide range of services, including: inpatient and critical care, a full array of surgical services, sophisticated diagnostic imaging technology, comprehensive women’s care, cardiology, cancer treatment, rehabilitation services and more. Sentara Albemarle Medical Center has assembled a medical staff of more than 100 physicians, representing nearly 30 specialties, and a caring staff of almost 1,000 employees.
Diversity: Sentara Healthcare prides itself on the diversity and inclusiveness of our almost 30,000-member workforce. Diversity, inclusion, and belonging are guiding principles of the organization to ensure its workforce reflects the communities it serves. Our success is supported by a family-friendly culture that encourages community involvement and creates unlimited opportunities for development and growth.
Be a part of an excellent healthcare organization that cares about our People, Quality, Patient Safety, Service and Integrity. Join a team that has a Mission to improve health every day, join the Sentara Team!