Sentara Martha Jefferson Hospital is hiring a full time Administrative Associate (Unit Secretary) in our Obstetrics Department.
- Full Time – 72 hours per pay period
- Night Shift (3rd Shift)
- 8p – 8a
- Previous healthcare experience in an office setting is preferred
Located in Charlottesville, Virginia, we are a Magnet status, 176 bed facility featuring all patient friendly private rooms. Since our founding more than 100 years ago, Sentara Martha Jefferson has constantly evolved to meet the diverse healthcare needs of the patients who trust us with their care. Today, our vision is as clear as it was with our founders. We will continue to set the standard for clinical quality and personalized healthcare services.
For more than a decade, Modern Healthcare magazine has ranked Sentara as one of the nation’s top integrated healthcare systems. Our not-for-profit system proudly includes advanced imaging centers, nursing and assisted-living centers, outpatient campuses, physical therapy and rehabilitation services, home health and hospice agency, a 3,800-provider medical staff and four medical groups. In addition, we provide medical transport ambulances and Nightingale air ambulance, and we extend health insurance to 445,000 people through Optima Health, our award-winning health plan.
As the third largest employer in Virginia, Sentara Healthcare was named by Forbes Magazine as one of America’s best large employers. We offer a variety of amenities to our employees, including, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Annual Leave, Sick Leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement funds with matching contribution
- Supplemental insurance policies, including legal, Life Insurance and AD&D among others
- Work Perks program including discounted movie and theme park tickets among other great deals
- Opportunities for further advancement within our organization
Sentara employees strive to make our communities healthier places to live. We’re setting the standard for medical excellence within a vibrant, creative, and highly productive workplace. For information about our employee benefits, please visit: https://www.sentaracareers.com/explore-sentara/benefits/
Join our team! We are committed to quality healthcare, improving health every day, and provide the opportunity for training, development and growth!