Sentara Heart Hospital in Norfolk, Virginia is hiring an experienced Registered Nurse for the Cardiac Cath Holding Care Unit!
Shift available: Second Shift working 3 days 11am to 11pm
Tuition reimbursement or a sign on bonus up to $10,000!
In addition, if you are relocating to beautiful Virginia,
We offer relocation packages paying up to $10,000 for your moving costs.
Please ask your recruiter for the details and eligibility for qualifying candidates.
One year+ of RN experience required.
• We are a CARE Unit: Cardiac Assessment, Recovery, and Evaluation Unit.
• Our unit is open 24 hours Monday-Friday. We admit and recover patients mostly during the day and have a light night team for patients that need observation. Weekend call is once every 10-12 weeks. Will rotate holiday call.
• The unit prepares and recovers patients for procedures in the Cath lab, EP lab, and Minor Procedure Room as well as the Cardiac OR for surgery.
• The average patient volume each day for this unit is approximately 60-70 patients.
• The types of procedures that we prepare and recover patients for include but is not limited to: Cardiac Catheterization (interventional and diagnostic), Electrophysiology procedures such as cardiac ablations, Cardioversions, surgery and ICDs/Pacemakers etc.
Click here to learn more about Sentara Heart Hospital!
Relocation assistance is available!
Register Here: https://app.brazenconnect.com/a/sentara/e/4LQzjto chat with Recruiters in all Nursing Specialties about our current RN opportunities and incentives!
As a Registered Nurse with Sentara, you can excel in your career. There are many different specialties where you can perform and grow your nursing skills in areas of interest to you. If you desire, there are promotional opportunities into leadership or to advance your level of care in a variety of settings. This position’s primary duties include assessing/admitting patients, rounding checks, giving medications, talking with family members, and being responsible for the overall care of your patients. You will find that teamwork is exceptional, with everyone working together to ensure the best care for our patients. Click here to hear Felicia tell us about a day in the life of a Registered Nurse (RN) with Sentara Healthcare.
Benefits: Sentara offers an attractive array of full-time benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Sick, Tuition Reimbursement, a 401k/403B , 401a, Performance Plus Bonus, Career Advancement Opportunities, Work Perks and more.
Our success is supported by a family-friendly culture that encourages community involvement and creates unlimited opportunities for development and growth.
Be a part of an excellent healthcare organization that cares about our People, Quality, Patient Safety, Service, and Integrity. Join a team that has a mission to improve health every day and a vision to be the healthcare choice of the communities that we serve!