Sentara Healthcare is seeking to hire a qualified individual to join our team as a Program Manager, Total Rewards.
Position Status: Full-time, Day Shift
Position Location: This position is a remote opportunity.
Standard Working Hours: 8:00AM to 5:00PM (ET).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management and/or comparable degree and experience in a related field Required
- 5 to 7 years of Human Resources, Benefits or Healthcare Operations Required
- Managerial experience Required
- Experience in Healthcare, Project Management, and Workday Strongly Preferred.
For more than a decade, Modern Healthcare magazine has ranked Sentara Healthcare as one of the nation's top integrated healthcare systems. That's because we are dedicated to growth, innovation, and patient safety at more than 300 sites of care in Virginia and northeastern North Carolina, including 12 acute care hospitals.
As the third-largest employer in Virginia, Sentara Healthcare was named by Forbes Magazine as one of America's best large employers. We offer a variety of amenities to our employees, including, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Annual Leave, Sick Leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement funds with matching contribution
- Supplemental insurance policies, including legal, Life Insurance and AD&D among others
- Work Perks program including discounted movie and theme park tickets among other great deals
- Opportunities for further advancement within our organization
Sentara employees strive to make our communities healthier places to live. We're setting the standard for medical excellence within a vibrant, creative, and highly productive workplace. For information about our employee benefits, please visit: Benefits – Sentara (sentaracareers.com)
Join our team! We are committed to quality healthcare, improving health every day, and provide the opportunity for training, development, and growth!
Note: Candidates that do not currently live in Virginia, but live in one of the following states will be considered for this remote opportunity:
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
Note: Sentara Healthcare offers employees comprehensive health care and retirement benefits designed with you and your family's well-being in mind. Our benefits packages are designed to change with you by meeting your needs now and anticipating what comes next. You have a variety of options for medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, disability, and voluntary benefits as well as Paid Time Off in the form of sick time, vacation time and paid parental leave. Team Members have the opportunity to earn an annual flat amount Bonus payment if established system and employee eligibility criteria is met.
For applicants within Washington State, the following hiring range will be applied: $96,480 to $144,720.