Sentara Healthcare is hiring a full time Financial Analyst in our Corporate Office located in Norfolk, Virginia.
- Assist financial consultants and managers with data mining and analyzing data from multiple sources.
- Assist in creating and maintaining reports for business operations and special projects to provide managers and directors with financial information to make strategic and operational decisions.
- Assist in obtaining data for use in financial modeling, as well as testing and validation of financial data.
- Assist in financial reporting related special projects, tasks and activities to support the overall department objectives and goals of the system.
Skills fur Success
- Data mining
- Access database querying
- SQL writing and developing
For more than a decade, Modern Healthcare magazine has ranked Sentara as one of the nation’s top integrated healthcare systems. Our not-for-profit system proudly includes advanced imaging centers, nursing and assisted-living centers, outpatient campuses, physical therapy and rehabilitation services, home health and hospice agency, a 3,800-provider medical staff and four medical groups. In addition, we provide medical transport ambulances and Nightingale air ambulance, and we extend health insurance to 445,000 people through Optima Health, our award-winning health plan.
As the third largest employer in Virginia, Sentara Healthcare was named by Forbes Magazine as one of America’s best large employers. We offer a variety of amenities to our employees, including, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Annual Leave, Sick Leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement funds with matching contribution
- Supplemental insurance policies, including legal, Life Insurance and AD&D among others
- Work Perks program including discounted movie and theme park tickets among other great deals
- Opportunities for further advancement within our organization
Sentara employees strive to make our communities healthier places to live. We’re setting the standard for medical excellence within a vibrant, creative, and highly productive workplace. For information about our employee benefits, please visit: https://www.sentaracareers.com/explore-sentara/benefits/
Join our team! We are committed to quality healthcare, improving health every day, and provide the opportunity for training, development and growth!