How to Search and Apply
Select your positions of interest carefully. It is recommended that you apply for the positions that best match your skills and abilities. You will not be able to apply for more than five positions at one time or 10 positions within a seven-day period.
Please review the following information prior to searching for available positions. [Note: The positions found in this career search are regular full-time and part-time positions with benefits, and flexible positions with varying hours.]
STEP 1: Conduct a Job Search
You will be able to search by job number, category, location, date posted, status and shift.
STEP 2: Create a Login
The login process ensures the security of the information that you provide in your application, as well as enables you to complete future applications without having to re-enter all of your information. You will be able to create a profile, store your resume/CV on the site, and access features, such as your saved searches stored in the search agent manager.
- To create a “login”, enter a Username or use your e-mail address (this is recommended), and then enter (and re-enter) a Password. For tips on creating a password, click the Password security tips link.
- When you are asked to Select a security question, select a question from the dropdown menu, and enter an Answer to your security question. When you are finished entering information, click the Create button.
- Be sure to remember your login ID and password so that you can access the online application in the future without having to register again. Carefully choose a secret question you would always know the answer to. If you know the secret question and your login ID you application) directly online.
- When you have completed the application, you will receive a verification that states your application has been received.
- If you have any questions during this process, click on the Help button for details.
The Sentara Recruitment Centers review applications daily and will be in contact with you via e-mail or phone if more information is needed. Thank you again for your interest and good luck with your job search.
Security of Information Submitted
Sentara Healthcare has taken the appropriate precautions to protect information sent over the Internet. Sentara’s website has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of any information under our control. We employ strict security measures to safeguard transactions that take place over the Internet. Any personal information is stored in a secure database and sent and received by a secure, encrypted Internet channel.